Region of Excellence Award
CCFC will be awarding a stakeholder organization that has best demonstrated leadership and excellence in clean transportation and fuel activities through the Region of Excellence Award. The awardee will have recognized the environmental, economic and national security benefits of reducing consumption of fossil fuels while implementing programs and initiatives to lower their use of traditional transportation fuels. These activities include but are not limited to:
- purchasing alternative fuel and/or fuel efficient vehicles
- using alternative fuels in their fleet
- implementing idle reduction policies
- improving fleet fuel economy
- partnering with fuel providers to expand alternative fuel availability
- generally supporting and participating in current Centralina Clean Fuels Coalition/Clean Cities programs and priorities, etc.
Please find additional information and the application form here. The deadline for all submissions is Tuesday, April 21 2015.