NC DEQ Release New Timeline for VW Settlement
New Phase 1 Timeline
* Plan submission to trustee (Summer 2018)
* Release request for proposals (Winter 2019) – RFP will be open 90 days
* Proposal evaluations (Spring 2019)
* Phase 1 project selections (Summer 2019)
* Phase 2 planning (Fall 2019/Winter 2020)
The NC VW Settlement webpage has been updated with a new timeline. The Request for Proposals (RFP) release date has been changed to Winter 2019. RFPs for Diesel Vehicles and Zero Emission Vehicle (ZEV) Infrastructure – Level 2 Charging Stations will be released together. The RFP for the ZEV Infrastructure Program – DC Fast Charging Stations will be released separately at a later date. Once the RFPs are released, they will each be open for 90 days.
Need assistance on compiling your project? Contact Carina Soriano at csoriano [at] centralina [dot] org.