The Era of Practical Electric Vehicles Has Arrived
The era of practical electric vehicles has arrived! More and more visionary fleets are adding the Nissan LEAF to their fleet. Nissan understands that selecting the right Alt Fuel vehicle for your fleet is a critical decision. That’s why Nissan offers No Cost assistance in developing an EV adoption strategy to meet your goals. From infrastructure deployment to staff education, Nissan has the experience, resources and research data to simplify the process. Here is a list of the reasons public and private fleets nationwide have recently made LEAF “America’s Best Selling EV”.
- Spirited Performance and Outstanding Reliability
- No Oil Changes Ever, with Little or No Maintenance
- Less than Half the operating cost of Gas, per Mile
- Zero Emissions, with No GHG or CO2 Emissions
- Only affordable EV, with over 100 Miles of Range*
- DC Fast Charging, 80% Charge in 30 Minutes
- Room for 5 passengers and Cargo
- Reliable, with Lower Operating Costs
Federal EV Tax Incentive: $7,500
2016 Nissan Fleetail 2.0 Incentive: $8,000
To get assistance on your EV fleet strategy or to learn more about this incentive, please contact Jason Wager at jwager [at] centralina [dot] org.
* Comparison based on MY16 LEAF SV and SL vs. 2015 and 2016 non-luxury 100% electric vehicle competitors (Source: fueleconomy.gov). MY16 EPA range of 107 miles. Actual range may vary based on driving conditions. Use for comparison only.