Clean Cities Fall 2017 Internship Now Available!
Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2017
The Clean Cities internship will give students studying communications, public relations, business, marketing, engineering or environmental sciences, the opportunity to grow public awareness and expand the markets of advanced vehicle technologies, alternative fuels, and practices that reduce the consumption of petroleum. Students have participated in research, outreach activities, public education, K-12 outreach, fleet events, and a vast array of transportation-related environmental projects.
- Up to 38 internships available at competitively-selected U.S. Clean Cities Coalition locations working with dynamic Clean Cities coordinators and their stakeholders
- Positions are 15 or 20 hours per week (determined by the coalition) for 14 weeks each semester
- Internship dates: approximately September 5, 2017 through December 18, 2017. Exact start/end dates determined by individual coalitions
- Stipends range from $2,500 - $4,200 depending on academic classification and number of hours assigned by the coalition.
- Many past internships have led to permanent positions!
Applications are due August 8, 2017. To submit your resume and complete the online application, please click here. If selected, interns will be notified by September 1, 2017.
Questions? Email: CleanCitiesIntern [at] anl [dot] gov