Proterra Webinar on Public Transit Funding for Electric Buses
Public Transit Funding Options for Electric Buses and Charging Systems
Proterra's director of business development Alan Westenskow will discuss public funding options available for electric bus fleets and the charging infrastructure.
- Funding sources and programs
- Maximizing existing grant sources
- Procuring more vehicles with low/no funds
- Preparing a strong 2018 low/no Grant application
- 5307/5311 Urbanized/Non-Urbanized Area Formula
- Volkswagen Settlement Funds
- Low/No 5339 (c) Discretionary Grant Funds
- Capital Leasing for Buses
- Battery Leasing/Service Agreements
- Combination Fund Sources
The Webinar will take place December 14th, 2017 at 11:30 AM Eastern Standard Time. Registration is open now, click here to be linked to the registration page!